Technology

Backbeats (Philly Freedom)



 01. First Choice - Armed & Extremely Dangerous 
 02. The Delfonics - I Told You So 
 03. The Trammps - Where Do We Go from Here 
 04. Archie Bell & The Drells - I Could Dance All Night 
 05. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Wake Up Everybody 
 06. The O'Jays - This Time Baby 
 07. Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine 
 08. Dee Dee Sharp - Nobody Could Ever Take Your Place 
 09. Bunny Sigler - Can't Believe That You Love Me 
 10. Billy Paul - I Trust You 
 11. The Trammps - Trusting Heart 
 12. Archie Bell & The Drells - Where Will You Go When The Party's Over 
 13. First Choice - Smarty Pants 
 14. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get the More I Want 
 15. The Fugees - Party Time Man 
 16. Frantique - Strut Your Funky Stuff 
 17. Lou Rawls - See You When I Git There 
 18. The Philadelphia International All Stars - Let's Clean Up The Ghetto 
 19. The Jones Girls - You're Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário