Backbeats (Gimme That Beat)


 01. The Chi-Lites - (For God's Sake) Give More Power To The People 
 02. Satisfaction Unlimited - Somebody Else's Woman 
 03. African Music Machine - Black Water Gold 
 04. Chairmen Of The Board - Finders Keepers 
 05. Laura Lee - If I'm Good Enough To Love (I'm Good Enough To Marry) 
 06. Chairmen Of The Board - Skin I'm In 
 07. The Politicians Feat. McKinley Jackson - Free Your Mind
 08. New York Port Authority - I Got It 
 09. Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces 
 10. Ann Peebles - It's Your Thing 
 11. Smith Connection - I'm Buggin On Your Phone 
 12. The El Dorados - Loose Booty (Part 1) 
 13. The Memphians - Sliding In And Out (Of My Neighbour's House) 
 14. Jackie Wilson - Love Uprising 
 15. Gregory James Edition - Shaft 
 16. Willie Henderson - Funky Chicken (Part 1) 
 17. Honey Cone - Don't Count Your Chickens (Before They Hatch) 
 18. Holland & Dozier - I'm Gonna Hijack Ya, Kidnap Ya, Take What I Want 
 19. Natural High - Bump Your Lady (Part 1) 
 20. The 8th Day - Cheeba 
 21. Parliament - Breakdown 
 22. Isaac 'Red Holt' Unlimited - Do It Baby 
 23. Rynell Wynglass - Bar B Q Ribs 

Um comentário:

  1. rodrigo eu quéro que você apostar esse cd do Just The Funk '90s pra mim baixar esse cd agora rodrigo?

    ResponderExcluir