Body + Soul (Smooth Jams)


CD1

01. Kool & The Gang - Joanna
02. Marvin Gaye - I Want You
03. Vanessa Williams - Dreamin
04. Peaches & Herb - I Pledge My Love
05. The Commodores - Oh No
06. Billy Ocean - Suddenly
07. Lionel Richie - Truly
08. The Temptations - Hey Girl (I Like Your Style)
09. Brighter Side Of Darkness - Love Jones
10. Hi Five - Shes Playing Hard To Get
11. Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
12. Oleta Adams - Get Here


CD2

01. Quincy Jones & James Ingram - One Hundred Ways
02. Smokey Robinson - Just To See Her
03. Regina Belle - Baby Come To Me
04. Freddie Jackson - Have You Ever Loved Somebody
05. Barry White - Never Never Gonna Give Ya Up
06. Luther Ingram - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
07. Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
08. The Manhattans - It Feels So Good To Be Loved So Bad
09. Marvin Gaye - After The Dance
10. The Four Tops - I Believe In You And Me
11. The Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)
12. The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário