20 1's R&B Love Songs


01. Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
02. The Commodores - Still
03. Natalie Cole - Inseparable
04. Kool & The Gang - Cherish
05. Gladys Knight & The Pips - If I Were Your Woman
06. Marvin Gaye - I Want You
07. Jennifer Holliday - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
08. New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain
09. L.T.D. & Jeffrey Osborne - Love Ballad
10. Vanessa Williams - Dreamin'
11. The Temptations - My Girl
12. Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
13. DeBarge - Time Will Reveal
14. Ready For The World - Love You Down
15. A Taste Of Honey - Sukiyaki
16. Johnny Gill - My, My, My
17. Freddie Jackson & Melba Moore - A Little Bit More
18. Smokey Robinson - Being With You
19. Meli'sa Morgan - Do Me Baby
20. The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário