Absolute Soul


CD1

01. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
02. Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Baby
03. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
04. Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street
05. Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part 2)
06. Sade - No Ordinary Love
07. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
08. Billy Paul - Your Song
09. The Temptations - My Girl
10. Commodores - Nightshift
11. The Chimes - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
12. Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby
13. Bill Withers - Lovely Day
14. The Supremes - Baby Love
15. Otis Redding - (Sitting On The) Dock Of The Bay
16. John Legend - Ordinary People
17. R. Kelly - The World's Greatest
18. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
19. Patti Austin & James Ingram - Baby, Come To Me
20. Jennifer Holliday - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going


CD2

01. Aretha Franklin - Respect
02. Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)
03. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
04. Dennis Edwards Feat. Siedah Garrett - Don't Look Any Further
05. Isley Jasper Isley - Caravan Of Love
06. Randy Crawford - Rainy Night In Georgia
07. The Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
08. The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
09. The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
10. Odyssey - Native New Yorker
11. Toto Feat. Cheryl Lynn - Georgy Porgy
12. Earth, Wind & Fire - After The Love Has Gone
13. SWV - Right Here (Human Nature Radio Mix)
14. Incognito - Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
15. Deniece Williams - Free
16. Smokey Robinson - Being With You
17. Joe - I Wanna Know.
18. Karyn White - Superwoman
19. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
20. Ben E. King - Stand By Me
21. James Brown - It's A Man's, Man's, Man's World


CD3

01. Barry White - Just The Way You Are
02. Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
03. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
04. George Benson - Give Me The Night
05. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
06. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
07. The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze (Part 1)
08. Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You
09. Keni Burke - Rising To The Top (Give It All You Got)
10. Wilson Pickett - In The Midnight Hour
11. Sam & Dave - Soul Man
12. TLC - Unpretty
13. Lenny Cravitz - It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over
14. Soul II Soul Feat. Caron Wheeler - Back To Life (However Do You Want Me)
15. Lisa Stanfield - All Around The World
16. Gabrielle - Dreams
17. Des'ree - You Gotta Be
18. Womack & Womack - Teardrops
19. Erykah Badu - On & On
20. Oleta Adams - Get Here
21. Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário