Technology

20 1's Classic R&B


01. The Four Tops - Reach Out, I'll Be There
02. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion
03. Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain Hgh Enough
04. Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
05. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
06. Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered (I'm Yours)
07. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
08. Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye
09. The Supremes - Stoned Love
10. Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swinging
11. Natalie Cole - This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
12. Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
13. Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
14. James Brown - The Payback (Pt. 1)
15. Rufus & Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing
16. Rose Royce - Car Wash
17. Bobby Womack - Lookin' For A Love
18. The Pointer Sisters - How Long (Betcha Got A Chick On The Side)
19. Commodores - Easy
20. Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário