The Masters 60s Soul


01. Aretha Franklin - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face
02. Major Lance - The Monkey Time
03. Lee Dorsey - Holy Cow
04. The O'Jays - I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow (Than I Was Today)
05. Al Green - Back Up Train
06. Cassius Clay - Stand By Me
07. Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart
08. James Carr - The Dark End Of The Street
09. Freddie Scott - Are You Lonely For Me Baby
10. Peaches & Herb - Close Your Eyes
11. James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
12. Robert Knight - Everlasting Love
13. Johnny Johnson & The Bandwagon - Breakin' Down The Walls Of Heartache
14. Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
15. The Tymes - People
16. The Friends Of Distinction - Grazing In The Grass
17. The Edwin Hawkins Singers - Oh Happy Day
18. Nina Simone - To Love Somebody
19. The Fifth Dimension - California Soul
20. The Isley Brothers - It's A New Thing (It's Your Thing)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário