Technology

Music For Dancing


01. Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
02. The Gap Band - I Don't Believe You Want To Get Up And Dance (Oops Up Side Your Head)
03. Rose Royce - Car Wash
04. Diana Ross - Upside Down
05. James Brown - Get Up I Feel Like Being A Sex Machine (Pt. 1)
06. Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
07. The Brothers Johnson - Stomp!
08. Lipps Inc. - Funkytown
09. Edwin Starr - Contact
10. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
11. Rick James - Super Freak
12. Barry White - Let The Music Play
13. The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
14. Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You
15. Jermaine Jackson - Let's Get Serious
16. Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby
17. Peaches & Herb - Shake Your Groove Thing
18. Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent
19. Junior - Mama Used To Say

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário