Technology

The World's Greatest R&B Ballads


CD1

01. John Legend - Tonight (Best You Ever Had)
02. Nelly Feat. Kelly Rowland - Dilemma
03. Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown - No Air
04. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
05. Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
06. Keith Sweat - Twisted
07. En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
08. Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
09. Next - Too Close
10. Tamia - So Into You
11. R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin'
12. Usher & Alicia Keys - My Boo
13. K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life
14. Karyn White - Superwoman
15. Another Level - Be Alone No More
16. SWV - Right Here (Human Nature Radio Mix)
17. Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)
18. Joe - I Wanna Know
19. Kenny Lattimore & Chanté Moore - You Don't Have To Cry


CD2

01. Luther Vandross - Hello
02. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
03. All-4-One - I Swear
04. Az Yet Feat. Peter Cetera - Hard To Say I'm Sorry (David Foster Remix)
05. Destiny's Child - Emotion
06. Toni Braxton - Breathe Again
07. Patti Austin & James Ingram - Baby, Come To Me
08. Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
09. Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
10. Puff Johnson - Forever More
11. Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song
12. Allure - All Cried Out
13. Maxwell - This Woman's Work
14. Peabo Bryson - Can You Stop The Rain
15. Sam Salter - There You Are
16. The Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
17. Eric Benét Feat. Tamia - Spend My Life With You
18. Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
19. Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário