Mellow Soul 2 (100% Hits)


01. Quincy Jones - Summer In The City
02. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
03. Al Jarreau - We're In This Love Together
04. George Benson - Midnight Love Affair
05. The Crusaders - Soul Shadows
06. Marvin Gaye - Funky Space Reincarnation
07. Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
08. Michael Franks - Monkey See Monkey Do
09. Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love
10. Leon Ware -That's Why I Came To California
11. Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
12. Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long
13. The Temptations - Smiling Faces Sometimes
14. Patrice Rushen - Remind Me
15. Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness
16. Randy Crawford - Cajun Moon
17. The Floaters - Float On
18. Marlena Shaw - Woman Of The Ghetto
19. The Undisputed Truth - Brother Louie
20. Lyn Christopher - Take Me With You
21. Southside Movement - I've Been Watching You
22. James Brown - The Boss
23. William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got
24. Curtis Mayfield - Tripping Out
25. Lee Ritenour - Is It You
26. Rotary Connection - I Am The Black Gold On The Sun
27. Omar - There's Nothing Like This
28. Ben Sidran - Now I Live (And Now My Life Is Done)

0 comments:

Postar um comentário