The Philly Sound (Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff & The Story Of Brotherly Love 1966-1976)


CD1

01. Soul Survivors - Expressway To Your Heart
02. The Intruders - Cowboys To Girls
03. Archie Bell & The Drells - I Can't Stop Dancing
04. Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive
05. The O'Jays - One Night Affair
06. The Intruders - (We'll Be) United
07. Dusty Springfield - Silly, Silly Fool
08. Wilson Pickett - Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You
09. Johnny Williams - Slow Motion (Part 1)
10. Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
11. Bunny Sigler - Regina
12. Laura Nyro & LaBelle - The Bells
13. Joe Simon - Drowning In The Sea Of Love
14. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
15. The O'Jays - 992 Arguments
16. The Ebonys - You're The Reason Why
17. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - I Miss You
18. The O'Jays - When The World's At Peace
19. Bunny Sigler - That's How Long I'll Be Loving You
20. The O'Jays - Back Stabbers


CD2

01. The O'Jays - Love Train
02. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost
03. The O'Jays - Now That We Found Love
04. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Yesterday I Had The Blues
05. The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama
06. The O'Jays - For The Love Of Money
07. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck
08. The O'Jays - Don't Call Me Brother
09. MFSB - Zach's Fanfare (I Hear Music)
10. MFSB - Love Is The Message
11. Billy Paul - Am I Black Enough For You
12. The O'Jays - Sunshine
13. The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
14. MFSB Feat. The Three Degrees - TSOP (The Sound Of Philadelphia)


CD3

01. The O'Jays - Livin' For The Weekend
02. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Wake Up Everybody
03. The Jacksons - Enjoy Yourself
04. Archie Bell & The Drells - I Could Dance All Night
05. The O'Jays - I Love Music
06. The Trammps - Love Epidemic
07. The O'Jays - Stairway To Heaven
08. The Jacksons - Show You The Way To Go
09. People's Choice - Do It Any Way You Wanna
10. MFSB - My One And Only Love
11. The O'Jays - Rich Get Richer
12. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes Feat. Sharon Paige - Hope That We Can Be Together Soon
13. Dee Dee Sharp - Ooh Child
14. Bunny Sigler - Love Train



0 comments:

Postar um comentário