Technology

Free Soul (Windy-City - Brunswick Treasure)


01. Barbara Acklin - Am I The Same Girl
02. The Chi-Lites - When Temptation Comes
03. The Lost Generation - Love Land
04. Maryann Farra & Satin Soul - You Got To Be The One
05. The Eliminators - Loving Explosion
06. The Directions - We Need Love
07. Step By Step - I Always Wanted To Be In The Band
08. Ginji James - Here Is A Heart
09. Willie Henderson & Soul Exprosions - Sugar Sugar
10. Jackie Wilson - Let's Love Again
11. Strutt - Said You Didn't Love Him
12. Dana Valery - Following You
13. Tyrone Davis - Could I Forget You
14. Maryann Farra & Satin Soul - Stoned Out Of My Mind
15. Barbara Acklin - I'll Bake Me A Man
16. The Chi-Lites - Too Good To Be Forgotten
17. Herman - Love The One You're With
18. The Chi-Lites - Are You My Woman (Tell Me So)
19. Strutt - Funky Sign
20. Odyssey 5 - Peace Of Mind
21. The Lost Generation - This Is The Lost Generation
22. Ben Monroe - Broken Home
23. Young-Holt Unlimited - Soulful Strut

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário