Motown Love


CD1

01. Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
02. Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
03. Lionel Richie - Hello
04. Rita Wright - Where Is The Love (Cellarful Of Motown Version)
05. Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
06. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion (Single Version)
07. Diana Ross - Remember Me
08. Four Tops - Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever
09. Smokey Robinson - Being With You (Single Version)
10. The Temptations - The Way You Do The Things You Do
11. Diana Ross - Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To) (Single Version)
12. The Isley Brothers - I Guess I'll Always Love You
13. Shanice - I Love Your Smile
14. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Single Version)
15. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Third Finger, Left Hand (Single Version)
16. Lionel Richie - Stuck On You
17. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
18. Four Tops - Don't Walk Away
19. Diana Ross - Reach Out And Touch (Somebody's Hand)
20. The Velvelettes - He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' (Single Version)
21. Jimmy Ruffin - I'll Say Forever My Love
22. Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons - The Night (1972 Version)


CD2

01. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need To Get By
02. Commodores - Sail On
03. You Really Got A Hold On Me
04. Diana Ross - Touch Me In The Morning
05. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Walk In The Night (Album Version)
06. Commodores - Still (Single Version)
07. The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
08. Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me
09. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
10. Commodores - Three Times A Lady (Single Version)
11. Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long
12. DeBarge - All This Love
13. The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
14. The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
15. Michael Jackson - Farewell My Summer Love
16. Charlene - I've Never Been To Me
17. Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye (Single Version)
18. Billy Preston & Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again
19. Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour
20. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Help Me Make It Through The Night (Single Version)


0 comments:

Postar um comentário