The Soul Of Solar


CD1

01. Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good (7' Version)
02. The Whispers - It's A Love Thing
03. Midnight Star - Midas Touch
04. Carrie Lucas - Dance With You
05. Lakeside - It's All The Way
06. Shalamar - Make That Move
07. Dynasty - Does That Ring A Bell
08. Midnight Star - Wet My Whistle
09. Shalamar - Uptown Festival (Medley)
10. The Whispers - My Girl
11. Soul Train Gang - Soul Train Gang
12. Bill Wolfer - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
13. Dynasty - Groove Control
14. The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On (Single Edit)
15. Shalamar - Take That To The Bank
16. Dynasty - I Don't Want To Be A Freak (But I Can't Help Myself)
17. Shalamar - A Night To Remember
18. Collage - Romeo Where's Juliet
19. Midnight Star - Headlines (Extended)
20. Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage


CD2

01. Sylvers - Take It To The Top
02. Carrie Lucas - I Gotta Keep Dancin' (Keep Smiling)
03. Shalamar - There It Is
04. The Whispers - Rock Steady
05. Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
06. Dynasty - I've Just Begun To Love You
07. The Whispers - I Can Make It Better
08. Midnight Star - Feels So Good
09. Collage - Get In Touch With Me
10. The Deele - Two Occasions
11. Babyface - Lovers
12. Cat Miller - Be For Real
13. Leroy Hutson - Classy Lady
14. The Whispers - Lady
15. Sylvers - Come Back Lover, Come Back
16. Collage - Winners And Losers
17. Shalamar - Over And Over (12' Edit)
18. Calloway - Let's Get Smooth
19. Bobby Womack - Save The Children
20. Shalamar - Friends


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário