Technology

Pure... 90s R&B


CD1

01. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
02. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
03. Zhané - Hey Mr. D.J.
04. Charli Baltimore - Money
05. Tina Moore - Never Gonna Let You Go (Kelly G. Bump-N-Go Vocal Edit)
06. R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
07. Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
08. Monica - Angel Of Mine
09. SWV - Right Here (Human Nature Radio Mix)
10. Brownstone - If You Love Me
11. MN8 - I've Got A Little Something For You
12. Next - Too Close
13. Kenny Lattimore - Never Too Busy
14. 3T - Anything
15. Left Eye Feat. Donell Jones - U Know What's Up
16. Jon B. Feat. Babyface - Someone To Love
17. Usher - You Make Me Wanna...


CD2

01. Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song
02. Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
03. Mary Mary - Shackles (Praise You)
04. Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
05. Sade - No Ordinary Love
06. TLC - Unpretty
07. Brandy - Siftin' Up In My Room
08. Groove Theory - Tell Me
09. Deborah Cox - Who Do U Love
10. Des'ree - You Gotta Be
11. Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song
12. Allure - All Cried Out
13. Brownstone - Grapevyne
14. Michelle Gayle - Sweetness
15. Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
16. Aretha Franklin - A Rose Is Still A Rose
17. Diana King - I Say A Little Prayer


CD3

01. Another Level - From The Heart
02. Boyz II Men - The Color Of Love
03. Donell Jones - Shorty (Got Her Eyes On Me)
04. Babyface - When Can I See You
05. Jermaine Jackson - I Dream, I Dream
06. 3T - Tease Me
07. Eric Gable - Process Of Elimination
08. Xscape - Feels So Good
09. Ginuwine - Pony (Extended Mix)
10. Another Level - Freak Me
11. Maxwell - Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)
12. Luther Vandross - Your Secret Love
13. Next - Butta Love
14. Joe - All That I Am
15. Jagged Edge - He Can't Love U
16. The Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
17. R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time


CD4

01. Pras - Blue Angels
02. Tatyana Ali - Boy You Knock Me Out
03. SWV - You're The One
04. Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)
05. TLC - Waterfalls
06. Deborah Cox - Sentimental
07. Monica - Before You Walk Out Of My Life
08. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
09. C+C Music Factory - Do You Wanna Get Funky
10. Usher - Nice & Slow
11. TQ - Westside
12. Jon B. - Are U Still Down
13. Ginuwine - So Anxious
14. Joe - If I Was Your Man
15. Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives
16. A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum
17. Wyclef Jean Feat. Refugee Allstars - Gone Till November




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário