Technology

Old School Love Affair


01. The O'Jays - Let Me Make Love To You
02. Smokey Robinson - Baby Come Close
03. Earth, Wind And Fire - Love's Holiday
04. Enchantment - Gloria
05. The Moments - Look At Me (I'm In Love)
06. Teddy Pendergrass - Love T.K.O.
07. Norman Connors - You Are My Starship
08. The Intruders - I Wanna Know Your Name
09. The Isley Brothers - Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time For Love)
10. The Commodores - Just To Be Close To You
11. The Stylistics - Betcha By Golly Wow
12. Earth, Wind And Fire - That's The Way Of The World
13. Blue Magic - Stop To Start
14. The Spinners - Love Don't Love Nobody
15. The Temptations - Hey Girl (I Like Your Style)
16. The Whispers - Lady
17. The Ebonys - It's Forever
18. Lenny Williams - 'Cause I Love You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário